Sunday, June 5, 2022

I just formed a new metal solo artist called Technical Blasphemy...

 I have metal news for music I write. I formed a new metal solo artist called Technical Blasphemy Last week. This is an attempt to do "realtime" module music, where I map each key of my keyboard to a set of samples playing at once to be able to simply hit keys on my keyboard to perform a song. The top row of keys does guitars and drums simultaniously... The next row does choirs. The final row does accoustic. This allows me to play music in real time.


I've experimented with this for a while with solo projects I kept to myself, with bad results... Now I finally have something that can do good music I think, as my practice level has finally gotten to the point I can make good songs a lot more often.


Technical blasphemy is a prog metal project that only does intrumentals.  It has a sort of blackened vibe to it and had epic dark choirs, classic influences, lots of syncopated riffs, time changes everywhere, jazz drumming and a lot more... I wanted to do this for a while.  It payed off.


To hear technical blasphemies music go here:


https://audiomack.com/zas-music


It currently is not on anything else but that and my soundcloud which you can find here:

https://soundcloud.com/zashit666


Technical blasphemy has a theme : Paranormal phenomina. It does concept albums. So far I've done one on Alien Abduction, and plan to do 2 more tonight, one on A mothman sighting that turned into a government  coverup, and one on the Brazil Mage Ufo Crash.  Stay Tuned...