Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Some Asshole has been Hacking my Music Production Computer and finally has been removed...

 I spent the last month tracking, hunting, researching methods on removing, and finally removing, a hacker that got on to my computer. I have no clue who this was and probably never will.. It sucks too, because that info would be so valuable now... Especially with me and the possibility someone who hated unleashing vengeance hired the hacker or executed the hack him/herself...

The Hacker used a very weak method of taking over my machine, a weak method known as windows remote assistance, It is a system where someone can access your computer and remotely assist you by fixing problems while doing so. The problem is, this allows hackers in as well thanks to unpatched vulnerabilities... I disabled this feature immediately and the hacker went away suddenly. Cleaning out my temp files may have also helped... As early as 2015 and before, the hacker made himself known... Back in 2011, someone made my previous PC, a PC's for everyone PC, slow down. Sysprot antirootkit found a LOT of hidden browser processes... I assumed my PC was turned into a proxy server.. I reformatted it then... In 2015, my PC displayed odd, supposed hard drive failure symptoms that included audacity (my mixing software) and OpenMT (my tracking software) failing to play any sound all the way through... I soon got the PC nuked by some virus and the repair shop called it hard drive failure even though it wasn't... The PC then got a new Hard drive in 2015 and as soon as 2020 hit other weird tracker symptoms happened... The instrument I was selecting to write riffs with would suddenly change on it's own.... I thought this might be a tracker bug but since it happened then and never before, I assumed that isn't the case. In 2021 a folder on my Mp3 player suddenly got "locked" by malware, locking me out of it. It had unleashing vengeance music. Soon afterwards, the folder containing all music on the player also got locked.. Luckily resetting the mp3 player fixed this.... Now I can play any music I feel like on xmas day if my sister has a family gettogether... I am buying a new mp3 player just incase this was an mp3 player failing... Strange hard drive errors soon happened on one of my external hard drives. Files copied over would all get deleted mysteriously... This bothered me for a while. This even happened when the internet was unplugged, proving it was some kind of malware doing it or some kind of hard drive problem... Disabling windows remote assistance made this go away, proving it was malware. Cleaning up the temp folder also may have stopped this. These weird symptoms that happened from 2011 to later bother me. Clearly SOMEONE didn't want me to write music or make music. They went as far as trying to disable the ability to copy to my mp3 player, what I use to play music over my sisters... They fucked up with my tracker when I was writing music. They fucked up my tracker AND my mixing software in 2015... SOMEONE didn't like me making music. SOMEONE... I don't know who.. Suspects range from idiots in the Doom Community who trolled me for making bad wads and for me trolling them for trolling me, to someone else I am close with who might be someone who would gain from my music being stopped by various Issues like this. I don't know... All I know is this. This Hacker is gone now. No signs of him remain.. I have no clue how to proceed... All I know is this shit has to end now... This kind of crap is against the law, NO ONE should pay someone to do this to a musicians computer, no matter HOW offensive the music is, no matter HOW offensive the trolling video was, it does not matter, it's still illegal to do this. Clearly SOMEONE doesn't like unleashing vengeance, and has NO problem with doing illegal actions to kill it or other music I have written since then like thrashfest. His actions in august/september 2020 almost killed the production of thrashfest, a brilliant thrash metal solo artist I put together to replace the perminently disbanded unleashing vengeance. It didn't work... Thrashfest WILL be played this XMAS if we have a gettogether... SOMEONE will hear it. I don't care if the lyrics are offensive, I don't care if it's a "Bad" influence, I don't give a shit. This shit won't stop me. EVER!