Monday, May 25, 2020

Welcome to Fracking Metal

This is a new metal blog I am opening, I am doing this to replace an old one. I am a metal fan at heart. Right now I am wearing a Melechesh Shirt and have listened to Myrath and Iced Earth today. I write metal as a hobby. It might not be the best metal written out there, but its good at least. It has minor production issues, being self produced, and is mostly done with tracking software. If you want to hear it go to @unleashingVG on twitter.  It’s mostly blck metal.

I will be writing about metal related things a lot here, that includes metal crap I wrote, but also includes other metal bands I like, and various different takes on metal, and what kind of metal is good, one kinds are not. Stuff like that.

Anyway,  I hope metal fans will enjoy this blog because it’s my last blog I’m ever going to write. I don’t want to write any more. It’s far too much work to get a blog out there You have to blog a LOT to get it noticed.  Even then it’s not a guarentee, as lots of blogs of mine have failed.  I’ve had 1, that’s right ONE successful one, that one is a doom modding blog that’s done well. So I hope this one can join it soon, metalheads! As always, stay metal!

Bands I like (for future reference)
Windir (Folk/black metal – origin : norway)
Melechesh (Black/oriental metal – origin : israel)
Death (Death Metal – Origin : USA)
Summoning (Black Metal – Origin : Austria)
Iced Earth (Power Metal – Origin : USA)
Blind Guardian (Power Metal – Origin : Germany)
Slayer/Metallica/Testament/Anthrax/overkill/megadeth (Thrash – Origin : USA)
Kreator/Sodom/Destruction (Thrash – Origin : Germany)
Insomnium (Death Metal/Doom Metal – Origin : Finland)
yngwie Malmsteen (Neoclassical Metal – Origin : Sweden)
Orphaned Land  (Folk/Oriental Metal – Origin : Israel)
Myrath (Folk/Oriental/Progressive Metal – Origin : Tunisia)
Be’lakor (Prog/Death Metal – Origin : Australia)
Many many others